Friday 9 December 2011

OK, I AM BLOND

I forgot my password.

I am struggling with this Blog stuff, but I will not let this blog get the better of me.  So please bear with me.

And another thing,  I am Afrikaans speaking so there will be times that I make no sense at all.

I want to confirm that Rascal is hearing impaired and not dead.  He is still waging is tile.


I know not very pretty, but dearly loved.

My present project is hexagon's.  My quilts name is "In the jungle".  Each time I complete 16 blocks I lay them out.




I decided to make a single bed blanket and then I can use it for the dinning table as well.  Maybe 'n bit busy and at the moment and  I am not sure about the lighter blocks.  But once it is done I will definitely seek the advise of the pro's

As you can see I still have a few to make to complete the quilt.  Luckily it is school holidays so I have a few hours extra to work.

As I am a member of the Oranje Quilters Guild, I am also busy helping with projects for our 2013 Festival. 

To many ideas and to little time.

And then there are the UFO's in the background. I started to quilt two and a half years ago and already I have about 5 UFO's.  The problem is that with each meeting with my quilter friends I am inspired.  But next year I will only start one small new project.  I have decided that I want to finish at least all the top's.  We will see.

One last thing.  I want to introduce you to my other fury friends.






1. Maggie
2. Simon
3. Garfield and Monty

Can you believe the cats are brother and sister from the same litter.

Well today I have learnt some more.

Have a nice day,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment