Sunday 4 December 2011

My Firts

This is a first for me.

I love to create and enjoy to see beautiful creations by others.

I was drawn into Quilt by a beautiful lady that taught me more that just the art of quilting.  She shown me that quilting is about sharing, compassion, patiens and that each stich is made with love.

It is amazing that with colourful material and stitched your can fold someone with love, or create an art work.

I hope that as my blog grows my quilts will grow and that I as a person will grow.

I also have two beautiful, very busy sons and a wonderful husband that keeps me busy and alive.  Our home is shared with two cats, three dogs, and two birds.

Monty is a persistent female cat that does not like to be cuddled, however loves to lie on top of you like a rock.

The there is Garfield.  I think his name says it al.  Even looks like Garfield

Rascal is with us since we got married and are almost 14 years old.  In the beginning of the year he was attack by a Labrador and was really injured badly.  But he is still with us.  He is sort of death and goes to bed early at night.  However when I go to fetch a blanket then comes with.  Then it’s me, my husband, Monty and Rascal on one couch.

Jantjie is a cockatiel, which lives for his head to be scratch.  He is kind hartted. He warns us when someone is at the gate, who needs a dog.

The other one is a wild bird.  We picked him up 8 years ago in a rainstorm.  We fed him Pro Nutro and he is one cheeky bird.

Now you  know what makes me tick.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment