Tuesday 13 November 2012

SOMETHING FINISHED

We attended our guild's quarterly meeting on Saturday.

The hosting group had a wonderful idea to group the members at tables and gave a surprise demonstration for us.

Each table did something different and I must say there were some very nice idees.

I finished mine at home.




I must still add the hooks and then it can be used as a key holder or for any other storage.

At the moment I am busy to finish my gifts for the members of my group as Saturday is our year end breakfast.  I willl put the picture on once I have given the gifts, otherwise  it will not be a surprise.

Have you ever held road kill in your hand.  Not for sensitive viewers.




This is what you can do with Lenny at night when he sleeps.  It is hard to believe how this little lizard can sleep.



This is Lenny sun bathing on my leg.  No, he is not fat, he only blows himself up in order to absorb the most UV and heat.

I never thought I could fall in love with a lizard but he is really so cute.  Maybe that was the attraction to my hubby as well,  (heehee)

Quilt lovies
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment