Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lenny (Leonard) the bearded dragan


This is the new bady in the house and he is really quite.


Look "Mommy", I picked a flower for you, but I might eat it.

He eats insects, veggies and fruits.  This ofcourse forced me to pick up worms, however I am still not doing the cricket thing and will call the kids if they are not already around to give him crickets.

I am still not sure how to continue with this project which I started without any plan.  I were thinking to make this an inner block to a quilt.  I want to make a cream coloured boarder and then end of with a darker border (dark green back ground with small colourful flowers printed on)

I have decided that once I have finished the circle quilt that this one must be the next ufo to be finished, hopefully before the end of the year.


O!!!! and ofcourse there is this one that must also be finished.


How I wonder to do all of this before the end of the year.

Quilt Lovies
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment