Monday 5 November 2012

Japan quilt



Hi,

I found the pattern in a Threads & Crafts magazine (Nr. 55) and was designed and made by Leslie Pahl.

My blocks however is much smaller, the reason being that I used sample curtain fabric which is only small pieces.  I also made more block than the patterns nine blocks.  My quilt is still about a 1m x 1m.

I am going to use the darker fabric for sashes between the blocks. Sorry the photo does not do right to the fabric print. 

I am not sure what to use for the second border however I may have a piece of fabric that migh work.

Non of the fabrics are cotton and/or quilt fabrics.  That shows you that if you have a piece of fabric, you can make a quilting.

Hope to finish the top before the end of the week.

Quilt lovies
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment